Bioenergy Contractors Meeting, October 2008 (10-12-2008)
The European Commission organised a Bioenergy Contractors Meeting in Brussels on 15-16 October 2008. Within the event a number of sessions on different bioenergy topics were organised covering respectively:
· The EU’s Programmes on Bioenergy
· International Cooperation
· Promotion and Horizontal issues for Biofuels
· International activities on Bioenergy & Biofuels
· Gasification technologies
· Combustion, co-firing & CHP technologies
· Biogas technologies
· Biorefinery technologies
· Biofuel technologies
SuperMethanol technical project coordinator Robbie Venderbosch served as rapporteur of the session on biorefinery technologies.
The public event served as a meeting for stakeholders in the bioenergy field and as a platform for information exchange.
The SuperMethanol project participated in the event. The project datasheet that was developed on the occasion of the Bioenergy Contractors Meeting is available here.
All news items